Apple and Oatmeal Pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5 small granny smith apples (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 5 ozs melted butter
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/360*F
- In a large bowl add the sugar, flour, ginger, oatmeal, melted butter, apples. Mix thoroughly to combine all the ingredients.
- Place the mixture into a lightly greased non-stick square baking tin and dust the top of the pie with the ground cinnamon.
- Put into the preheated oven and bake for 35 mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
- Servings : 8
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..