Published on 18/06/2019 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 large bananas (ripe) 278g/9.8oz
- 1 3/4 cup (14oz) whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For cooking:
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- In a large bowl, add peeled bananas and mashed until smooth.
- Add the milk, egg, 1 tbsp melted butter and vanilla extract and using a whisk mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the milk mixture and continue mixing to combine all of the ingredients.
- Use immediately or place in the refrigerator for up to 48hrs.
- Place a small round non-stick frying pan and a large round non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Using a pastry brush, cover the surface of the small pan with some melted butter .
- Using a half measuring cup, pour some of the batter into the small pan and cook until the top of the pancake begins to dry out about 2 mins.
- Brush the large pan with butter and flip the pancake from the small pan into the large pan and continue cooking for approximately one and a half mins.
- Continue this process until all of the batter is used up.
- Serve warm with syrup.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.