Black Olive Flatbread (Bake)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 ½ cups strong white flour or plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ tbsp. active dried yeast
- 280 ml water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- Preheat oven to 190*C/380*F
- In a large mixing bowl; add flour, salt, sugar, dried herbs, chopped olives and yeast. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add; oil and water.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until they form a soft ball, then knead the dough for about five mins inside of the bowl. If the is slightly sticky, add a little extra flour.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to rest for half hour
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface into the shape of a circle
- Place on a lightly greased pizza tray or baking sheet. Prick the dough with a fork cover the entire circle to allow it to rise evenly in the oven.
- Bake at 360*F/180*C for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- Servings : 8
- Ready in : 65 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..