Published on 15/12/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 medium potatoes (cut into small dices)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 4 strips cooked bacon broken into small pieces
- 100 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in halves (seeds removed)
- 4 mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/360*F Place a large oven-proof frying pan over a medium heat, add oil.
- After 1 minute add the diced potatoes and cook, occasionally stirring to ensure that all sides are done and a bit brown. The cooking should take about 10-15 mins.
- Add the bacon, spring onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh thyme to the pan and stir to mix the ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl or jug; add milk, eggs and black pepper and beat until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon and potato mixture.
- Allow to cook until the egg is set at the bottom about 3 mins.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. Allow the egg to finish cook and the mixture at the top of the frittata to dry out; this can take about 7-8 mins
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with the fresh parsley and serve hot.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.