Chilli Pasta and Bacon Frittata
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1 red chilli (chopped finely)
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 green chilli
- 100 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 180*C/360*F
- In a large jug or bowl, beat eggs milk, black pepper and salt.
- Place an oven-proof frying pan over a medium to high heat and after 1 minute add the butter.
- Add the shallot to the pan and saute for 3 mins until soft.
- Stir in the bacon, pasta and chilli and mix for 2 mins to allow the ingredients to heat up.
- Level the pasta mixture in the pan and then pour the egg mixture over it, filling all the gaps.
- Allow the frittata to cook for about 3 mins before transferring it to the oven to cook until any remaining liquid has dried out, about 5 to 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..