Published on 08/03/2017 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 2 1/3 cups strong white flour or plain flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (if using plain flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 8 oz. plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 2 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander (chopped)
- In a microwavable jug warm milk. Add the yoghurt, yeast, butter, turmeric, egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the sugar, flour, coriander and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix into a soft dough. It may be sticky (Dust hands with a little flour to help shape)
- Cover the bowl with a piece of cling film and leave to rise for a half-hour.
- Divide the dough into eight even sized balls, cover with lightly greased cling film and set aside for a further 15 mins.
- Roll the balls into an oval shape about 8" long and brush the top with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 225*C/450*F, or use a non-stick frying pan or griddle to cook for 3-5 mins on each side.
- Servings : 8
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
3 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.