Corned Beef Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 340g Can Corned Beef
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp madras curry powder (mild)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped or minced)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Cooked pasta (to serve 4)
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and after two minutes, add the chopped onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the corned beef to the pan and break it up into chunks. This will allow it to soften and heat quickly.
- Add the sweet corn and the frozen peas and mix thoroughly.
- Add the paprika, black pepper and curry powder to the corned beef mixture and continue mixing thoroughly to evenly distribute the seasonings.
- Add the chopped red and green bell pepper and continue mixing.
- Add the tomato paste to the corned beef mixture and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Cover and allow all the ingredients to heat thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and divide your mixture into two.
- Add the cooked pasta to half of your corned beef mixture and mix thoroughly to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve hot.
- NB: You can use the other half of your cooked Corned Beef as a sandwich filling or a side dish. Enjoy!
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..