Published on 03/02/2017 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 ripe bananas
- 150g blueberries
- 150g strawberries
- maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnnamon
- 100g plain flower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp melted butter or batter
- 300ml creme fraiche or plain Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Slice the bananas and Strawberries and cover with cling film.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and salt.
- Crack eggs into a large jug, then add milk, vanilla extract and a 1 tsp melted butter. Whisk the mixture to combine ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the flour and continue whisking to form a thin, smooth batter.
- Place a non-stick crepe pan or non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with melted butter.
- Pour enough batter into the pan to form a thin layer over the base. You many need to lift the pan and tilt it as required to cover the bottom evenly.
- Allow the batter to cook for about 45 seconds before turning over. Cook the underside for 30 seconds then remove from heat and spread out a large warm plate.
- Continue the steps until all the batter is used up.
- Lay a pancake flat on a large warm plate. Arrange the sliced banana in the centre of the crepe. Top this with the cream or yoghurt. Squeeze a bit of syrup over the top of the creme.
- Arrange the strawberries over the cream, followed by the blueberries.
- Using a small sieve, dust a little icing sugar over the top of the fruits followed by a bit of cinnamon.
- Fold the crepe up as desired and serve warm.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.