Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic
Published on 30/10/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Lean lamb steaks
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary (chopped in halves)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place the steaks in a large mixing bowl or zip lock bag and add the Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, paprika, rosemary, garlic, cayenne, salt and olive oil.
- Using a sharp knife, make shallow cuts on three parts of the steak on both sides. Rub the seasoning mixture into the steaks, getting some into the grooves
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to marinate for at least one hour or overnight for increased flavour but it is also possible to cook straight away
- Preheat Oven to 400*F/200*C
- Put steaks in a baking dish and place in the preheated oven
- Turn steaks after 20 mins to allow them to brown on the underside.
- Remove from oven when done and rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.