Left-Over Rice Recipe (Raisin Rice)
Published on 04/07/2022 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups left-over plain rice (cooked)
- Add the raisins to a small bowl followed by the hot water.
- Add the salt, turmeric, cinnamon powder and black pepper and stir to mix the ingredients.
- Place a frying pan over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- After one minute add the oil to the pan and break up any chunks.
- Add the raisin mixture and mix until all of the liquid has dried out and the rice has been thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 10 Minutes
- Recipe Type :
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.