Mushroom and Chilli Omelette
Published on 23/12/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200*C/400*F
- In a medium bowl crack eggs and add milk, salt, black pepper, chilli, thyme and beat to combine all the ingredients.
- Place an oven proof frying pan over a medium to high heat and after one minute add the butter.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan with the butter and saute for about 3 mins.
- .Spread the mushrooms out into an even layer and then pour the egg mixture over them.
- Cook the omelette over the medium heat until the it sets about 3 mins.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook until the top of the omelette has dried out about 3-5 mins.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.