Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies
Published on 29/11/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup plain flour
- 160g light brown sugar or (80g light brown sugar & 80g caster sugar)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 150g butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 380*F/190*C.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter, then add sugar and continue creaming.
- Add the egg to the butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, raisins, bicarbonate soda, vanilla, salt and combine to form a thick mixture.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon to place mixture onto a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment/greaseproof paper
- Use your fingers to flatten slightly, each scoop of mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown slightly.
- Once removed from the oven, allow the cookies to rest before transferring them to a cooling rack, this will minimise the chance of breakage.
- Once properly cooled, store in an airtight container.
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.