Old-Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies
Published on 28/10/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5 ½ ozs butter softened (157g)
- 3 ozs soft light brown sugar (86g)
- 3 ozs caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 8 ozs plain flour (228g)
- ½ tsp bicarbonate soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 ozs semi-sweet chocolate chips (228g)
- Preheat the oven to 380*F/190*C.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar and continue mixing for a further two minutes.
- Add the salt, bicarbonate soda, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop the cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Press the cookies with two fingers to flatten slightly.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-12 mins until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to rest for at least two minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack, this will help to minimize any chance of breakage.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.