This dish goes well for picnics, barbecues, summer parties and much more.
Potato Salad with Beetroot (How to Make Potato Salad)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 6 medium potatoes (washed and cooked in the skin)
- 3 medium carrots (washed and cooked in the skin)
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Leave the skin on if desired.
- Scrape the peel from the cooked carrots and cut them into small cubes.
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with fish, barbecue meats or any meat dish you prefer. This dish can also be enjoyed on its own with a green salad
- Servings : 2-4
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type :
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..