Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
Published on 30/10/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 4 large carrots
- 4 large parsnips
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the Oven to 360*F/180*C
- Wash and peel the carrots and the parsnips and cut into Julienne pieces.
- Spread the carrots and parsnips onto a baking tray,
- Add the black pepper and the olive oil and using clean hands mix and coat the pieces thoroughly.
- Spread the veggies out in an even layer and bake for 30 mins.
- Serve hot.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.