Roasted Vegetables and Sausages
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into large quarters)
- 4 medium potatoes (peeled and cut into large quarters)
- 1/2 medium sized squashed (peeled and cut into large cubes)
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 sausages(plain or seasoned)
- 2 spring onions (chopped in small pieces)
- 1/2 red sweet pepper
- 1/2 green sweet pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- 1 red onion sliced and cut into small pieces
- 2 shallots (diced)
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190*C/380*F
- Add the potatoes, sausages, squash, red onion, shallots, black pepper, oil and salt (optional) to a large roasting tray.
- Mix thoroughly to coat the vegetables with the oil and black pepper.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven.
- After 35 mins, remove the tray from the oven and add the spring onion, thyme, oregano and sweet peppers to the vegetables and sausages in the dish.
- Mix thoroughly to combine all the ingredients and return to the oven for the final 10 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and serve hot.
- Ready in : 55 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..