Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Published on 15/12/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 oz caster sugar
- 6 oz light brown sugar
- 4 oz softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 10 oz all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof or parchment paper. In a large bowl cream, the butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the vanilla extract to the sugar and butter mixture. Tip: If the mixture curdles, a bit don't panic it will be corrected when you add the flour.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips to the batter and mix to form cookie dough. Tip: The dough will be sticky.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, drop the dough onto the prepared trays.
- Place the trays in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for two minutes before transferring them to the cooling rack.
- When completely cooled, store in an airtight container
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.