Sticky Barbecue Pork Ribs (Barbecue Ribs)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 slabs lean pork ribs
- 200 ml good Barbecue sauce
- Cleo's Rib Rub
- 1 ¼ cup soft dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp HP sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup dark rum or brandy
- Place Pork ribs in a large freezer bag and pour the rub into the bag
- Seal the bag and coat the ribs thoroughly with the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat Oven to 350*F/180*C.
- Place ribs and the rub in an oven tray and cover the tray with foil.
- After the first half-hour, brush the ribs with the barbecue sauce and repeat this every half hour until done.
- Remove the foil for the final 30 mins turn the ribs over and coat with sauce and allow them to brown on the underside.
- Serve hot with fries or potato salad.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 240 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..