Toasted Brisket Sandwich
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Ciabatta loaf (6”)
- 4-5 pieces thinly sliced brisket
- 1 tsp English mustard
- ½ tsp Horseradish
- 2-3 slices red Leicester Cheddar Cheese
- Sweet tomato and chili chutney
- Cut the ciabatta loaf in half and on the bottom half spread horseradish, English mustard.
- Layer the brisket over the mustard, followed by the cheese and the chutney.
- Cover with the top half of the loaf and place on a hot sandwich toaster with lid for approximately three mins.
- Remove from toaster and enjoy.
- Servings : 1
- Ready in : 8 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..