Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Published on 15/12/2016 | In By Cleo |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 ozs light brown sugar
- 2 ozs caster sugar
- 4 0zs softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 10 oz all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof or parchment paper. In a large bowl cream, the butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the sugar and butter mixture and continue mixing until the egg is completely incorporated and the batter is lighter.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips to the batter and mix to form cookie dough. Tip: The dough will be crumbly. Using clean hands will make it easier to form the dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, drop the dough onto the prepared trays.
- Press the balls down gently using your index and middle fingers.
- Place the trays in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for two minutes before transferring them to the cooling rack.
- When completely cooled, store in an airtight container.
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Desserts
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.