Lemon and Blueberry Cake (Cake Recipe)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200g self-rising flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 150g frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar and cream for two mins.
- Add 2 eggs at once and beat for one minute.
- Add the flour and blueberries and by hand. NB. The batter would be very stiff.
- Line your baking pan with greaseproof/wax/parchment paper.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 mins or until the tester inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the plan and place upsidedown on a serving plate.
- Lightly dust the top with icing sugar using a fine sieve.
- Serve warm.
- Servings : 6-8
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Course : Dessert
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..